OBJECTIVE: Control of compliance with the Policies, Principles, Rules and Accounting Procedures.
- CASH AND BANK, Cash In and Cash Out control
- CLIENTS, Collections process, Control of account receivable (Credits days, bad debts)
- INVENTORIES, Input and output process, physical inventories. Optimal inventories days.
- SUPPLIERS, purchase order process, purchases according to the need of the business, credits days (Optimal: equal to the total of days of clients and inventories).
- EQUITY, proper record of Capital stock, Reserves and Accumulated results.