DRAWBACK RETURN APPLICATION
- Review of documents supporting the application, export invoice, customs declaration, import and/or local purchases of the imported documents.
- Determining whether the imported products will not exceed 50% of the FOB exported.
- Presentation (filing) of the application for the return of customs duties via web.
- Tracking and remedy of the application in case it has been rejected as REMEDIABLE or NON -REMEDIABLE.
- Keeping the client informed on the application approval in order to procure for the collection of the amount.